INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF DATA IN ACCORDANCE TO THE 2016/679 EUROPEAN REGULATION
Softing Italia adopts security measures to protect data and ensure confidentiality. Softing Italia whises to inform you about the items of data that are collected and how we process and utilize this data in compliance with the 2016/679 EU regulation:
1. Responsible party
The controller is Softing Italia Srl located in Cesano Boscone (MI), via M.Kolbe 6, 20090. Tel: +39 02/4505171 - email: email@example.com
DPO: Robert Niedermeier c / o Data Business Services GmbH & Co KG, Hauptstrasse 4, 85579 Neubiberg / Munchen
2. Object and purpose of the processing
3. Type of informations
3.1 Personal Data
Personal data explicitly permits inferences to be made about a specific person. This category includes such details as the company, name, address, telephone number and email address.
Softing Italia collects, processes and utilizes personal data only in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. Data is transferred to third parties only if this is permissible according to the law.
3.1.2 Social Plugins
On our website you can also find so-called "social plug-ins". These are the functions of the respective social network, which allows you to share, for example, content of our website with your friends on social networks, or to recommend this content to others. We are currently using social plug-ins for the following providers:
Our website uses functions from the LinkedIn network. Provider is the LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Each time you visit one of our pages that have LinkedIn, a connection to LinkedIn servers is set. LinkedIn is informed that you have visited our Internet pages with your IP address. When you click the "Recommend" button of LinkedIn and you are logged in to your LinkedIn account, it is possible to assign your visit to our website and to your user account.
We would like to point out that as a provider of the pages we have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data as well as their use by LinkedIn.
For more information, see LinkedIn's Privacy Statement at https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
3.2 Purpose of processing data
We use your data only as described in this Policy and in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. Softing Italia uses your information for the following purposes:
• for order processing, for the delivery of ordered products and for the rendering of services;
• for the management of billing
• for the management of company accounting
• for updating and maintaining our data records to ensure that our products and services reach their intended recipients;
• for creating personalized areas and protected content (e.g. user accounts);
• for ensuring and monitoring the quality of information and advice received on contacting Softing Italia;
• for contacting you directly, answering customer inquiries, replying with information about issues related to shipping and billing;
• for contractual fulfilment;
• for administration and troubleshooting work related to our website; and to prevent misuse or other unlawful activities.
• for selling purposes
• for marketing purposes, as sending newsletters or printed material, commercial commissions and / or advertising material about products or services offered by Softing Italia, commercial and / or promotional services by third parties (for example business partners)
3.3 Data processing methods
Your data will be processed by using paper forms, computerized or telematics way and they will be entered in the relevant registries and databases (administration, accounting, commercial, technical, marketing) with technical procedures in order to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk in accordance to the paragraph 32 of the GDPR 2016/679. Data will be processed by specific subjects, as for example employees and / or collaborators of Softing Italia.
3.4 Transfrer of personal data
As a general rule, personal data is not transferred to third parties. Note in particular that we do not engage in the business of reselling customer data. Data may be transferred to the extent specified below:
• to our service providers, e.g. for parcel delivery, letter post, credit card payments or the organization of training;
• to government authorities, where a court order or other official directive has been served;
• to other third parties, if there is a corresponding legal obligation, or if such a transfer of data is required in order to protect our rights or those of our customers (e.g. in order to assert or contest legal claims), or if you have given your permission for us todo so;
• to send our newsletters. To this end, we forward your data to the extent necessary to these third companies. You can revoke this consent at any time with immediate effect (e.g., by clicking on the unsubscribe link you find in each newsletter).
3.5 Retention of Data
The Data will be kept for the period necessary to manage the contractual relationship. In any case Softing Italia continues to retains the Data for a period longer no more than 10 years.
If you have subscribed to our newsletters we collect and use your e-mail address for sending the newsletter. Your email address will be entered in our database only once you have confirmed your newsletter registration.
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by clicking on the unsubscribe link you find in each newsletter.
3.8 Information security
Softing makes every effort to put technical and organizational security measures in place that protect your personal data against deletion, modification, loss, misuse, unauthorized transfer or unauthorized access. If you provide us with information via email, then confidentiality cannot be assured, since the content of emails can be read by third parties.
3.9 Interested party’s rights
You are entitled to the rights referred to the Chapter II and III of the GDPR and in particular the right to request the correction, updating and cancellation of your data if incomplete, erroneous or collected in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for legitimate reasons. It’s necessary to address the requests to the Data Controller, Softing Italia located in Via M. Kolbe 6 in Cesano Boscone (MI) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent before revocation. You can exercise the right of revocation by sending an email to email@example.com.
3.10 Mandatory / Discretionary Data
The provision of data to fulfill contractual and commercial requirements and the consequent legal, tax and contractual obligations deriving from them, as well as to achieve effective management of business relationships is mandatory. In the absence, we could not provide the services described above.
The provision of data for marketing purposes is optional and therefore you can decide to withdraw your consent.
Last update: 2018, May