SALES TERMS AND CONDITONS
1. GENERAL CONDITIONS
(1) These conditions are applied on all transactions between Softing Italia and Customers
(2) These conditions cannot be modified without a written approval from Softing Italia
(1) The quotations are valid for a period of 30 days
(2) The Quotations do not represent a sales contract until Softing Italia receives a formal order from the Customer and it is confirmed in written form. Softing Italia reserves the right to modify the prices and the sales terms before sending an order confirmation to the Customer.
3. LEAD TIME
(1) Softing Italia will do its best to match the delivery time but the lead-time is just an indication and it is not part of the sales contract.
(2) Any lead-time specified by Softing Italia can be modified due to force majeure, lack of material, factory problems, strikes and circumstances beyond its control.
(3) Any change of the scheduled delivery by the Customer must be communicated to Softing Italia 4 weeks in advance. Softing Italia is not responsible and will not accept any penalty if the Customer does not fulfill the 4 weeks notice.
4. PROPERTY AND LIABILITIES
(1) The risks and liabilities are transferred to the Customers at the time of shipment.
(2) The material belongs to the Customer only after the full payment to Softing Italia is completed. Softing Italia will keep the property of the material until it is completely paid as per Civil Article 1523. Softing Italia has the right to get back the material not paid, no matter where it is.
(3) The Customer declares that he is aware that Softing Italia is not the manufacturer of the material ordered but just a Distributor.
(1) The prices are FOB our factory. Packing, insurance and shipments cost are due to the Customer.
(1) The warranty period for the products, unless differently agreed, is applied for 12 months and it is applied to those products that present defects of manufacturing. In this case the Customer must inform Softing Italia within 30 days from the shipment date.
(2) The warranty does not cover defects that are depending from the improper use of the products by the Customer
(3) Softing Italia has the right to repair or replace the defective products.
(1) In case the Customer becomes insolvent Softing Italia has the right to stop any further shipment to the Customer.
9. ORDER CANCELLATION
(1) The Customer can cancel an order only after the agreement with Softing Italia. Softing Italia has the right to charge the Customer for cancellation cost.
(1) For any dispute the competent jurisdiction is the tribunal of Milan.